About The Position
UTX is looking for a Senior Accountant, with excellent organizational, teamwork, and communication skills.
This is a vital position within the business and we seek a fully qualified, dynamic candidate with experience within a similar role.
A great opportunity for a highly motivated individual who seeks to join a fast-paced, dynamic environment and to report to the Finance Director.
What will your daily work be like?
- Perform monthly bookkeeping and other accounting tasks in accordance with existing internal process and IFRS.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual closing process for Group Companies
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts
- Prepare financial statements for all Group entities within the deadlines
- Perform Tax Computations, Involvement in Transfer Pricing and identify any tax risks
- Perform and file Cypriot Tax and VAT returns
- Liaise with external associates such as auditors and banks on a global scale
- Responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the company, including providing top-line business planning, tax, budgeting, forecasting and detailed cash flow analysis.
- Debtor Management, overseeing the debt collection process, managing the invoicing process and providing direction of credit control
- Perform any other ad-hoc related duties as per Management request
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team on a global environment
- Assist Management with Global projects
- Assure adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Policies
What do you need to apply?
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position is a must or in the professional services sector
- Qualified Accountant (eg, ACA, ACCA, CPA) with demonstrable, technical financial accounting skills.
- Knowledge of accounting standards IFRS (US GAAP knowledge will be an advantage)
- Fluent English- speak, read and write a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Advanced skills in database systems and spreadsheet applications
- Experience in Oracle is an advantage
- Exceptional organizational skills and effective time management and attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dynamic with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results on a tight schedule, whilst being comfortable with ambiguity
What can we offer you?
- Great environment
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Platform to continuously innovate and improve