Senior Hardware System Engineer
About The Position
Being CURIOUS takes us to new and exciting places, it makes us interested in discovering new things and developing as people – we believe that those who are curious can change the world.
We are transitioning to Cognyte in 2021. We are the global leader in security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with Actionable Intelligence for a safer world.
Making an impact with predictive analytics enables us to deploy cutting-edge technology and building next-gen platforms for investigations.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Hardware System Engineer who will be part of our R&D team.
Want to be a part of us?
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
So, if you are into complex analysis and challenges, and fearlessly face technological challenges head-on, Excited to broaden your horizons and to expand your knowledge working with colleagues from various disciplines – Data Scientists, Security researchers, Software Architects and Software engineers, you’ve come to the right place.
What will your daily work be like?
- Responsible for the entire life cycle of the system, from definition to delivery as a product and also ongoing products support
- Work together with different design teams including SW, HW, FW, RF and other stakeholders to ensure the overall system architecture is aligned with product requirements
- Being the decision maker for complicated multidisciplinary designs
- Facilitate planning and development process from requirements definition through POC to detailed design
- Plan, lead and manage complex integration and testing processes involving hardware, software / firmware and mechanics
- Prepare SOW and liaise with contractors to deliver complex sub-systems
- Ensure that off-the-shelf components meets product requirements
What do you need to apply?
- BSc in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or similar, MSc is an advantage
- At least 2 years of Mix Signal/ RF board design experience
- At least 2 years of design experience with multi-disciplinary cellular telecommunication products or similar
- At least 3 years of experience as System Engineer or Architect
- Good English
- Good Communication skills
- Project management skills
- Organised and able to work independently
- Hardware architectures and system design
- System design from concept to product completion
- Software, hardware and firmware requirements specifications
What can we offer you?
- Great environment
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Platform to continuously innovate and improve