C++ Software Engineer
About The Position
We are looking for a C++ Software Engineer, who has strong teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills in English language.
If you have a passion for Software development and technology in general, are hungry to learn and love to innovate, join us. A company that develops cutting edge products, provides innovating technological solutions for the cellular telecom market and is a leader for wireless solutions whose main vision is to create a smarter and safer world.
What will your daily work be like?
- Development of 2G, 3G or 4G cellular related back-end features from the lowest level of interaction with our hardware all the way to the interface to the front-end.
- Development environment: C/C++/C# /.NET 4.5 / TFS / GIT with Visual Studio 2017 / Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu)/ ARM embedded / Microservices architecture / zMQ, Protobuffers (Training provided for areas that you’re not familiar with)
- Working as part of a Scrum team, consisting of developers and testers, working closely with a Product Owner
- Carry out peer coding reviews
- Design major parts of the software
- Introduce new techniques and libraries
- Help to guide the evolution of the product
- Implement components with maintainability, test-ability and performance in mind
- Working closely with other Scrum teams
- Take part in the company’s Innovation Initiatives
- Continuous learning and personal development using the 70/20/10 model
- Be a part of the innovation culture by participating in innovation Fridays’ or hackathons
What do you need to apply?
- BSc or equivalent in computer science or related field
- At least 3 years of experience with C++ and Linux
- Advantageous, but not essential:
- Knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge of unit testing
- Knowledge or automated testing
- Some knowledge of C#
- Knowledge and experience of Scrum and Agile development techniques (TDD, Pair Programming etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of other scripting languages(Python)
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a successful and growing international company, that values innovation and continuous improvement
- Grow professionally as a C++ developer, working on features from the hardware interface layer all the way up to the front-end interface
- Work with the latest tools, libraries and technologies
- Work with a knowledgeable, enthusiastic and open minded team, dedicated to creating great products for our customers
- You’ll have the opportunity to shape the way that you and your scrum team work’s via regular retrospectives
- Work with people from different backgrounds
- \On boarding and training plan for our products and technologies