Senior RF Engineer
About The Position
If you want to join a company that develops cutting edge products, provides innovating technological solutions for the cellular telecom market, is a leader for wireless solutions whose main vision is to create a smarter and safer world. Then we are for you.
What will your daily work be like?
- Liaise with software, digital, mechanical and systems teams to convert high level system requirements into conceptual designs
- Responsible for the entire RF design life-cycle from specification to verification
- Development of RF boards and systems from UHF to mmWave
- Guide PCB designers during placement and routing of RF components
- Selection of COTS RF components and liaison with vendors / sub-contractors for custom component development
- Test requirements definition for RF boards and systems
- Testing, optimising and debugging of prototype RF boards and systems
- Research new technologies and participate in company innovation events
What do you need to apply?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications or related field, Masters or PhD would be preferred
- Minimum of 7 years RF / mmWave design, modelling and test experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of RF front-end components, systems and architectures
- Proficiency in the use of RF test equipment such as vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, signal generator
- Strong RF circuit testing and debugging skills
- Familiarity with Cellular Communication (ETSI/3GPP) standards for 2G/3G/4G/5G wireless technologies is an advantage
What can we offer you?
- Great environment
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Platform to continuously innovate and improve