RF Team Leader
About The Position
If you want to join a company that develops cutting edge products, provides innovating technological solutions for the cellular telecom market, is a leader for wireless solutions whose main vision is to create a smarter and safer world. Then we are for you.
What will your daily work be like?
- Manage a small team of RF Engineers as a team leader within U-TX R&D
- Represent the team at cross-functional meetings and design reviews
- Liaise with software, digital, mechanical and systems teams to convert high level system requirements into conceptual designs
- Responsible for the entire RF design life-cycle from specification to verification
- Undertake task planning and effort estimation for the entire team within an Agile framework
- Development of RF boards and systems from UHF to mmWave
- Guide PCB designers during placement and routing of RF components
- Define RF component requirements and write SoWs for development of custom components
- Develop RF test plans for boards and systems
- Research new technologies and participate in company innovation events
What do you need to apply?
- Minimum Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications or related field, PhD would be preferred
- Minimum of 10 years RF / mmWave design, modelling and test experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a team lead or management role
- Extensive knowledge of RF front-end components, systems and architectures
- Proficiency in the use of RF test equipment such as vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, signal generator
- Strong RF testing and debugging skills
- Familiarity with Cellular Communication (ETSI/3GPP) standards for 2G/3G/4G/5G wireless technologies is an advantage
What can we offer you?
- Great environment
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Platform to continuously innovate and improve