Embedded Software Engineer (BSP)
About The Position
We are looking for a (Sr.) BSP Software Engineer, who has strong teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills in English language.
If you have a passion for Software development and technology in general, are hungry to learn and love to innovate, join us. A company that develops cutting edge products, provides innovating technological solutions for the cellular telecom market and is a leader for wireless solutions whose main vision is to create a smarter and safer world.
What will your daily work be like?
- Development environment: C/C++/ TFS / GIT with Visual Studio 2017 / Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu)/ ARM embedded / Microservices architecture / zMQ, Protobuffers (Training provided for areas that you’re not familiar with)
- Working as part of a Scrum team, consisting of developers and testers, working closely with a Product Owner
- Carry out peer coding reviews
- Design major parts of the software
- Design for production testing
- Support existing platforms and bring up of new hardware boards and systems.
- Analyze and debug issues related to hardware or software used for new or existing platforms
- Introduce new techniques and libraries
- Help to guide the evolution of the product
- Implement components with maintainability, test-ability and performance in mind
- Working closely with other Scrum teams
- Take part in the company’s Innovation Initiatives
- Continuous learning and personal development using the 70/20/10 model
- Be a part of the innovation culture by participating in innovation Fridays’ or hackathons
What do you need to apply?
- B.Sc. in software / electronics engineering
- Engineer with 5 years or more experience in the following:
- ARM kernel development tool chain for Linux
- Worked on multiple generations of embedded ARM
- Experience in embedded C/C++ systems development
- Peripheral driver development including Ethernet, DMA, NAND etc
- U-boot development
- Experience with BSP tools like JTAG etc.
- Board / hardware bring-up, debugging of HW-SW issues.
- Experience on Transcede T33xx or other wireless platforms is a plus.
- Knowledge of Design schematics and datasheets
- Experience of wireless communications platforms
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a successful and growing international company, that values innovation and continuous improvement
- Grow professionally as a BSP developer, working on features from the hardware interface layer all the way up to the front-end interface
- Work with the latest tools, libraries and technologies
- Work with a knowledgeable, enthusiastic and open minded team, dedicated to creating great products for our customers
- You’ll have the opportunity to shape the way that you and your scrum team work’s via regular retrospectives
- Work with people from different backgrounds
- On boarding and training plan for our products and technologies